Breast lift and implant breast enhancement
The purpose of this surgery is to change the position of the breast and to surgically lift it to the desired position. When there is enough breast tissue, breast lift can be performed by reshaping the existing breast tissue. When the patient desires to surgically increase the volume of their breasts, it can be achieved with the help of breast implants.
During the surgery, the breast tissue is reshaped in a way that lifts the breasts up. Subsequently, the implant increases the volume of the breast and helps to make it more pronounced.
- Avoid physical activity and wear a compressive belt for 6-8 weeks.
- For 2 weeks do not raise your hands above your head.
- Following the surgery, patients are advised to remain under observation at the hospital for at least 2 days. Only upon confirmation that the patient’s condition is good, can outpatient treatment be recommended.
- Lymphatic drainage massage for the first two months following the surgery.
- Refrain from exercising for 2 months.
- Surgery seams are removed about 10-12 days after the surgery.